Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why am I writing this Blog?

Bloging is beautiful; help you earning few bucks, but confusing at times, specially for new ones.
I been into this trade since quite long, earned some money, but mind it; it certainly was not an easy task. The lesson that I have learned “Play it smart rather than playing hard”.

Are you willing to get a head start? You will have it, right here, without getting confused, without scratching your head. You don’t have to look in the heap of the grass for a safety pin.


Before the start, ask yourself. It just simply your hubby, or you want earn something out of it. If yes, then you need to look the ways and means to get the maximum out of it. Even the tiniest of the rule of the game can bring a lot to you. Each and everything to be at their optimum level. What to write, what not to write, where to get the income source, how to bring the readers, where to put publish about your Blog, how to publish, in short how will you be earning the money, sounds good? I am sure yes :)

Yes, I can feel your curiosity about the “how much I can earn?” Well my answer is as much as you want. There are many bogs, YES many and when I am saying many I really mean many; there are thousands of Blogs, earning more than 1000$ in a week.


These are the Blogs by people like you and me, for the people like you and me, not to mention the professionals who are earning millions in a year.

Next thing bubbling out is where to start from and if it is too late to start?

Right now and it’s never too late. There are billions and billions of websites and most of them are earning so why can’t you??? Just follow me and you will be rising to the top.


...Read more

1 comment:

  1. Hey DC,I want to publish smthng related to Dental science, Do you think I Can get few readers??

    ReplyDelete